Our distributor is the Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission. The supply voltage in most residential areas in T&T is 110 volts. In commercial industrial sites the supply voltage is both 110 and 220 volts.
The average cost per month for a 2,000 sf residential unit is TT$1,200.00 and the average cost per month for a 4,500 sf commercial unit is TT$4,250.00.
Electricity is calculated as follows:
|Residential (Every 2 months)||Commercial (Every 2 months)|
|Energy rate||TT$0.4150 per kWh|
|1 to 400 kWh||TT$0.2600||N/A|
|401 to 1,000 kWh||TT$0.3200||N/A|
|Over 1,000 kWh||TT$0.3700||N/A|
Our suppliers for fixed line services are Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (TSTT), Digicel Play and FLOW.
- TSTT’s monthly residential line rental is approximately TT$65.00 and the monthly commercial line rental is approximately TT$205.00.
- FLOW’s monthly charge for customers with their broadband service is $0.00 with a charge of $0.21 a minute for calls made to landlines and $0.79 a minute for calls made to mobile phones. There are varying rates for international calls.
- FLOW’s monthly charge for customers without their broadband service is $34.99 and the charges for calls made remain the same.
- FLOW has bundle packages for phone, cable TV and Internet that start at $344.99.
- Digicel Play phone packages start at $99.00 with an installation fee of $599.00.
- Digicel Play offers bundle packages that include Internet, cable TV and home phone. Packages start at $199.00
Our suppliers are Digicel Play, FLOW, Massy Communications and TSTT.
- Basic cable with Digicel Play start at TT$269.00 per month.
- The basic cable package with FLOW costs TT$259.99 per month.
- The basic cable package with Massy Communications start at TT$350.00 per month.
- Cable packages from TSTT start at approximately TT$199.00 per month.
Our internet service providers include TSTT, FLOW, Digicel, Massy Communications and Green Dot Limited. All providers have different packages to cater for customers’ needs.
- TSTT’s monthly cost starts at approximately TT$299.00.
- Massy Communications monthly cost starts at $175.00.
- Digicel Play’s monthly cost starts at $199.00.
- FLOW’s monthly cost starts at TT$136.95.
- Green Dot Limited’s monthly cost starts at TT$129.00.
This cost varies depending on the location of the property. Yearly insurance coverage for a 2,000 sf apartment in Westmoorings is calculated at approximately $3.50 per $1,000.00 and contents at approximately $6.00 per $1,000.00.
Our local supplier is Water and Sewerage Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA).
- This rate is dependent on the location of the property. Water is also metered in some areas.
- The average rate for an apartment in Westmoorings is approximately TT$400.00 per quarter.
Different individuals and/or companies have different needs. Some individuals may prefer the installation of an alarm system, exterior lighting surrounding the property, having dogs, or simply being aware of their surroundings.
For others, security guards may be the form of security they choose and this service is provided at an estimated rate of TT$45 per hour for an armed guard and TT$30 per hour for an unarmed guard. Some may also engage an alarm monitoring service which costs approximately TT$260 per month. There is an additional charge of approximately $570 per month for an alarm response service.